Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
San Francisco, CA
Start your future now
Whether you’re just beginning your career or taking it to the next level, we have the right job for you.
At Wells Fargo, we value and support our people as a competitive advantage. We work to attract, develop, engage, and retain team members who reflect the diversity of the customers and communities we serve. We say “team members,” not “employees,” because our people are a treasured resource to be invested in, not expenses to be managed — and because teamwork is essential to our success in helping customers. At Wells Fargo, each person is valued for individual skills and talents, has the opportunity to fulfill personal ambitions, and contributes to the success of the company. That’s why Wells Fargo provides all eligible regular and part-time team members with a comprehensive set of benefits designed to protect their physical and financial health and to help them make the most of their financial future. Team members may also participate in a stock purchase plan and take advantage of discounts on financial products, home mortgages, and more.
Our next big investment is in you Receive a rich selection of benefits you can personalize to support your health and well-being, retirement, financial security, and work-life needs.
- Health plans We offer comprehensive and competitive medical, dental, and vision benefits. Our medical plans offer preventive care services covered at 100%, prescription drug benefits, mental health and substance abuse coverage and a large network of doctors and hospitals to help you and your family improve or maintain your health.
- Well-being Our culture supports team members wherever they are on their health and well-being journey. We offer tools and resources so the healthy can stay healthy, those who may face health problems in the future can begin to make positive changes now, and those with current health care needs have the support to manage them.
- Parental and Critical Caregiving Leaves These paid leaves provide you with time away from work to help you care for the ones you love. Wells Fargo provides up to 16 weeks of paid parental leave for a primary caregiver and up to four weeks for a parent who is not the primary caregiver to care for a new child following birth or adoption. In addition, one regularly scheduled workweek per year of paid critical caregiving leave is available to care for a spouse, partner, parent, or child with a certified serious health condition. Additionally, team members are eligible for up to five days per calendar year of in-home, back-up adult care for yourself, your elderly parents or parents-in-law, an ill spouse or partner, or a child who is age 18 or older.
- Paid time off The flexibility of Paid Time Off (PTO) lets you set your own priorities. Use PTO for vacation, a parent-teacher conference, a doctor’s appointment, or any number of events in your life.
- 401(k) Plan Wells Fargo is committed to your financial success and provides the 401(k) Plan to help you save for retirement. Currently, Wells Fargo matches your contributions - dollar for dollar - up to 6% of your eligible pay on a quarterly basis, after you complete one year of service. Additionally, Wells Fargo may make a discretionary profit sharing contribution to your 401(k) Plan account based on company performance.
- Discounts & savings To support your financial health, we offer special discounts on Wells Fargo financial products and services that are typically offered to our best customers.
- Commuter benefits Save money when you pay for mass transit or parking on a pre-tax basis.
- Adoption reimbursement Wells Fargo provides up to $5,000 for eligible adoption-related expenses through our Adoption Reimbursement Program.
- Education benefits
- Tuition reimbursement Your professional development is encouraged and supported, which is why Wells Fargo will reimburse you for eligible tuition expenses up to $5,000 annually.
- Scholarships for dependent children Several scholarships are offered to children of team members every year. Your children can apply to receive awards ranging from $1,000 to $3,000.
Careers for Military Veterans
We are committed to hiring and retaining military veterans, veterans with disabilities, and active military personnel. We support our uniformed services team members who return to work after active duty with a variety of jobs, confidential resources, educational information, and career guidance.
Over fifty percent of our veteran team members have been with the company for five or more years.
Wells Fargo currently has more than 8,400 self-identified veteran team members, including over 100 active military service members on leave. And Wells Fargo’s commitment to veterans doesn’t end once a job offer is made. The company strives to create a culture of caring that supports veteran team members throughout their careers.
Wells Fargo treats each and every employee as an asset by encouraging employees to continuously learn and grow both individually and as a team. I have never worked for a company that focuses so intensely on supporting its' employees through coaching, mentoring, and encouraging career development.
I love the opportunity for development and strong management team. There are definitely Options to transfer within the organization for promotion.
- 401K Plan
- Health Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Parental & Critical Caregiving Leaves
- Commuter Benefits
- Adoption Reimbursement