Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Taylor Design
Our growing San Francisco office is seeking talented and creative Interior Designers to join their dynamic team. You must be able to imagine and implement new possibilities in architectural design; must be passionate about your career in interior design, excel in collaborating within a team, is self-motivated, takes ownership of tasks and responsibilities yet is committed to asking questions when necessary.
- Be a champion for Taylor Design’s core values by demonstrating humble confidence, a curious mind and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Produce design and construction documents
- Responsible in the development, presentation, coordination, cost, and specification of interior finishes and furnishings
- Active participation with researching, selecting, designing, and resolving building and materials assembly and details
- Active participation in quality control and maintaining conformance with firm wide standards for all documentation
- Work with Project Manager to ensure that work is completed as planned, budgeted, and scheduled
- Communicate with consultants, contractors, sub-consultants and other disciplines to resolve project details and technical issues
- Foster and maintain a collaborative professional working relationship within the firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design, Architecture, or equivalent
- Minimum 5+ years of working experience with corporate interiors, with a focus in healthcare, science and technology, and/or education background preferred
- NCIDQ accreditation or licensed architect; or currently working towards the completion.
- Strong knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, material application, and manufacturer supplier appropriateness
- Strong experience in specifying, coordinating, and detailing interiors projects, including finishes and furnishings through the design and construction phases.
- Demonstrate accuracy of technical documents and an understand of building codes
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Revit/BIM required
- High level of proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office Suite, and Adobe Suite required
- Proficiency in Bluebeam Revu, SketchUp, Deltek Vision, and NewForma a plus
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, with a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and enjoys working closely with designers, architects and project managers
- Exceptional verbal communication and presentation skills
- A history of integrating sustainability into architectural projects, and an awareness of the importance of sustainability as a design principle
We offer a competitive employee benefits package including, but not limited to:
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Paid Parental Leave
- Holiday pay
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and voluntary Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Education Allowance
- Professional Development Training
If this position sounds like it may be the right move for you and your career path, please send your resume to HR@WeAreTaylor.com.
Taylor Design is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.